Re: [Exim] Exim and PAM on RedHat 7.1

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Dan Egli
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Tamas TEVESZ
Kopio: Exim Users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Exim and PAM on RedHat 7.1
When I downloaded the pam module for exim, it always complained of file not
found. I wound up pulling it out and using the /etc/pam.d/exim file that
came in the RPM.

I can recompile the module and reinstall it and see if it changes anything,
although I doubt it. Stay Tuned.