Re: [Exim] RH 7.2 drops exim, where to find?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tim Waugh
A: nbecker
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] RH 7.2 drops exim, where to find?
On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 08:40:24AM -0400, nbecker@??? wrote:

> I just installed RedHat 7.2. I'm sad to say, they have dropped the
> "powertools" and there is no more "official" exim rpm.
>
> Any ideas where to find RedHat rpms for exim in the future (I'm OK
> with exim-3.22 for now). I'd hate to see interest in exim fade.

<http://www.redhat.com/software/linux/7-2_professional.html>:
"On the Games and Utilities CD you'll find hundreds of applications,
including:

- Exim mail transport agent
[...]"

In terms of online availability, I suspect (but haven't confirmed)
that it's the one from Bero's RHContrib site, which is based on, if
not exactly the same as, Nigel's packages:
<http://rhcontrib.bero.org/details.php?rpm=RPMS/i386/exim-3.33-4.i386.rpm>

Tim.
*/