Re: [Exim] using exim as a secondary MX

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Miquel van Smoorenburg
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] using exim as a secondary MX
In article <Pine.GSO.4.31.0110191405180.6082-100000@???>,
John Jetmore <jetmore@???> wrote:

>In our current smail setup, mailbagging works like "magic". That is, we
>can add any domain we want to use our servers as secondary MX and we don't
>have to make any configuration changes. The similar thing in exim seems
>to be using the relay_domains_include_local_mx option, but that doesn't
>give us quite the flexibility that we had under smail (never thought I'd
>say that =)).
>
>under smail:
>
>visible_name = real-machine-name.domain.com
>hostname = real-machine-name.domain.com:\
>    mail1.domain.com

>by having a separate 'visible_name' field, the machine name in the 220
>header is the real machine. Because mail1.domain.com is included in
>hostname, any domain that lists mail.domain.com as an MX record will be
>bagged on this machine.

In exim isn't that simply

primary_hostname = real-machine-name.domain.com
local_domains = real-machine-name.domain.com:mail1.domain.com
relay_domains_include_local_mx = true

Mike.
--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not sure about the former" -- Albert Einstein.