Re: [Exim] forwards not reaching destination

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Roger Burton West
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] forwards not reaching destination
On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 12:53:58PM -0800, Gary Peltola wrote:
>I am having a major problem on one of our servers. It has Cpanel installed with about 300 clients on
>it

What is this "Cpanel" of which you speak?

>If anyone can assist me, It would greatly be appreicated.

See the recent thread on "Exim using secondary mx despite primary being
available". Try exinext on the hosts (aim-higher.com in this case). I can
see that aim-higher.com has no MX records, though I suppose it's just
barely possible that this is intentional...

Short version: it looks as if your mailhost is having trouble routeing
mail to its intended destinations. See "retry times" in the documentation.
Check your connectivity and the quality of the hosts meant to receive
the mail. If your customers tend to have grotty SMTP servers, tweak the
retry configuration.

Roger