Forwarding all mail - was Re: [Exim] Filter confusion

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marilyn Davis
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Temas antiguos: Re: [Exim] Filter confusion
Asunto: Forwarding all mail - was Re: [Exim] Filter confusion
Thank you Philip. I'm ok with my clumsy solution. It's working and I
only need it for a few days.

I guess it's a documentation bug. A grep in the exim-3.33/doc
directory doesn't seem to pull up anything on "forward_all". I
changed the title of this thread so that someone might find this
precious tidbit of info.

Thanks again, especially for exim.

Marilyn Davis, Ph.D      marilyn@???    -1 650 965-7121
Author of eVote(R)/Clerk                 http://www.deliberate.com