[Exim] Re: unrouteable mail domain??

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: unrouteable mail domain??
+++ Robert Myhren [exim-users] <22/10/01 00:46 +0200>:
> Hi, I am new to Exim, but have got it up running.
> My problem is that when I am sending mail
> to external accounts, I get "unrouteable mail domain".

Oh by the way, what's the reason for this router here?

special_domains:
driver = lookuphost
transport = remote_smtp
domains = all
gethostbyname

# This router routes to remote hosts over SMTP using a DNS lookup with
# default options.

#lookuphost:
# driver = lookuphost
# transport = remote_smtp

Commenting that out and using the default (lookuphost) would have done the
trick I guess. OK, you used eximconfig but I haven't used it, don't know
what it does. However, I'd imagine the setup above would be more useful in
the case where most of your traffic goes either to a smarthost or through
uucp / bitnet, except for a select few (as above).

    -srs

- --
Suresh Ramasubramanian <----> mallet <at> efn dot org