[Exim] receiving of illegal from: header

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jon Bendtsen
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] receiving of illegal from: header
i run exim here at work. We do business with another
company, that has miscconfigured their mailserver, so it
doesnt ?? follow the RFC's (at least i dont think they do)

The problem is that their bounces gives this From: line
"From: Webshield SMTP V4.5 Mail Service"

NO @ sign
I would like to receive those emails anyway, but

i found the "headers_check_syntax" in the Main
configuration part, but i dont like to disable it
because of "This reduces the level of bounced bounces considerably."

Any other way ??

ion++