Re: [Exim] trailing dot in localpart ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jonnie
A: exim-users
Cc: ph10
Asunto: Re: [Exim] trailing dot in localpart ?
>> Not strictly, no.
> That's true. But this issue is documented.

Yes - documented - but is it right (appropriate default behaviour)?
I wonder, is there demand for an option to require exim to be
really, really comformant when verifying address syntax ?
Or is it just me ?
Maybe
require_rfc_compliant_localpart_syntax = true
:-)

Of course, I'm just embarrassed because we've been allowing
users to register malformed usernames and they're complaining
that they can't send themselves mail from their hotmail accounts.
D'oh.

--
all the best to you and yours ...

Get your own FREE local e-mail address at http://www.merseymail.com/