Re: [Exim] Exim/Win32 FAQ

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: Dr Andrew C Aitchison
Cc: Dan Shearer, exim-users
Temas nuevos: [Exim] Summary [was Exim/Win32 FAQ]
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim/Win32 FAQ
+++ Dr Andrew C Aitchison <exim-users> [12/10/01 08:55 +0100]
> On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Dan Shearer wrote:
> > Exim Win32 Proposal FAQ
> > I would very much like to hear from anyone who thinks they might purchase
> > an Exim-based product as described in the rest of this FAQ. We need to

See, there's also the issue that Exim is under the GPL. If it was released
under a license similar to that which, say, Apache is released under, it would
have been far easier for this guy to release commercial + closed source
software based on it.

GPL makes this significantly harder by mandating a certain somethings which Dan
should read first, before porting and selling GPL'd code.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <----> mallet <at> efn dot org
"This process can check if this value is zero, and if it is, it does