RE: [Exim] autoreply: "relaying is not allowed" error

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: James Ladan
Para: Greg Ward
CC: Exim Users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] autoreply: "relaying is not allowed" error
> My guess is that the problem lies on Sympatico's mail gateway.

Yep. When I tried a manual SMTP session with "mail from:<>" it complained,
but when I used "mail from:<postmaster@???>" it worked fine.

> Also try it with other envelope senders, in particular your Sympatico
> email address (I'm guessing they give one to every subscriber), and an
> address that is valid but not from Sympatico.

Now that I know this works... Forgive me for asking, but how do I specify
this from within exim's configuration? I've looked through the
documentation and can only find an "envelope-to" field.

Thanks very much,
James.