[Exim] errors_copy from a file?

Autor: Marc Haber
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] errors_copy from a file?
Hi,

I am currently trying to get rid of bounces that are caused by a
particular user. So far, I have experimented with errors_copy, and

errors_copy = "baduser@??? blackhole@localhost : \
              *@* postmaster@localhost"

seems to do what I want, with blackhole locally aliased to
:blackhole:.

I have two questions about this:

(1)
Is there a more straightforward method to turn off bounce copies to
postmaster for a certain bounce recipient than sending the bounces to
a locally blackholed address?

(2)
Is there a possibility to read the errors_copy data from a file?
Both
errors_copy = lsearch;CONFDIR/errors_copy and
errors_copy = CONFDIR/errors_copy
don't seem to work, no error copies are sent at all, with
CONFDIR/errors_copy
baduser@???    blackhole@localhost
*@*            postmaster@localhost

Am I missing something here?