[Exim] Eximstats and log files for multiple queues

Top Pagina
Auteur: brandon pearson (BITS)
Aan: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Onderwerp: [Exim] Eximstats and log files for multiple queues
We are running Exim version 3.31 with Mailscanner 2.42 this means we have
two exim queues an incoming and an outgoing and currently two logs one for
each queue.

If I run eximstats on both logs listing the outgoing queue log first I get
strange results in the time spent on queue figures.
If I run eximstats on both logs listing the incoming queue log first the
time spent on queue figures look ok.

Should I log both queues to the same log file if I want to run eximstats on
it? Or should eximstats be able to process a split log?

Thanks,

Brandon
BITS BBSRC