[Exim] mailing list.

Author: Derrick MacPherson
To: 'exim'
this is possibly off topic of this list, but I'm not sure where to go with
this one, and starting here is a good place.

I have a mailing list with about 40 address's, some local, some not. any
address to our mother ship company (@cbc.ca) that are generated from the
list are bouncing, with the secondary MX telling me that relaying is not
allowed. The weird thing is that if I send an individual message, it gets
through, and I'm assuming it's not to the secondary MX.

The secondary MX is not relaying as it should be, I have telneted to the
SMTP port and tested, and it's not allowing relaying. The part that I'm
confused by is why are the mailing list going to the secondary and not the
primary MX?

/etc/aliases
xxx@???:                :include:/usr/exim/aliases/xxx

/usr/exim/aliases/xxx containts a list of email address's, one per line.

Thanks.