[Exim] Re: RBL checking

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Rick Byers
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Re: RBL checking
Someone should probably change the RBL
Howto at http://www.exim.org/howto/rbl.html to reflect theese changes.
Especially since ORBS now returns false positives for everything,
following the RBL how-to w.r.t relays domains to use is very damaging (not
ot mention confusing). I'm amazed how much mail I see coming into my
machine with '^X-RBL-Warning: (relays.orbs.org)' in the headers - so there
are obviously a lot of people that haven't got the hint yet.

Maybe the RBL HowTo could have a bunch of links to potential RBL sites,
and encourage the reader to investigate them and pick which ones to use on
their own.

Rick