[Exim] RBL checking

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Petri Laatunen
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] RBL checking
Hi there,

We got a problem last saturday. Suddenly our MTA started refusing all
incoming e-mails, both local and that coming from Internet. When I
examined the logs and confs I found that RBL checking failed to do it's
job and refused everything.

So I checked whether I could browse web pages of each particular RBL site
and found that relay.orbs.org gives 127.0.0.2 as it's IP address.

Then I checked rbl.vix.com and dul.vix.com. They seem to have changed
their URL.

So, does anybody know what's the situation with these RBL sies now? Are
the correct site names included in new exim distros?

    Regards, Petri