[Exim] New Configuration

Autor: Stephen Malenshek
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] New Configuration
I am looking for someone that can assist in an initial setup and conversion
from sendmail to exim. It consists of three separate machines, one an
out-going smtp server, exim server running exiscan and a pop3 server for all
local deliveries. All mail from the smtp server is send to the exiscan
server, which is scanned and then delivered to it's destination accordingly.
I have the smtp server running, but I can seem to figure out how to force
everything to be sent to the exim server to running exiscan to be delivered
from there. When I test the server running exiscan by sending mail directly
to it, on one occasion it will receive it immediately, and on the next
occasion the connection will timeout and there will be nothing in the logs
regarding a failure or timeout of any sort. I have tested it on multiple
occasions with and without the virus scanning, and the server operates the
same way. The exiscan virus scanning module is operating as it should, and
I am sure that it is just a setting off somewhere in the configuration file.

In the past, I have successfully configured a single server where everything
is done on a single machines, and it operates flawlessly, but with this
being a little more complex, it is not cooperating as I would like. If
anyone can provide me with some sample configs, it would be appreciated, or
someone that would like to step up and allow me to contract them to assist
in the implementation, that is fine too. Please let me know.

Stephen Malenshek
President/CEO
Valuelinx Corporation
stephen@???