Re: [Exim] small discrepancy in config possibilities

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: jens-ingo brodesser
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] small discrepancy in config possibilities
On Sun, 30 Sep 2001, jens-ingo brodesser wrote:

> if i configure:
>
> sender_verify_hosts = \
> !domaine.example:!domaine2.example:!dbm;/etc/exim/domaines.db
>
> the option is simply ignored by exim. whereas:

I have just tried this test (with different actual domains, of course),
and it works for me. So, your problem is something that relates to your
configuration. If you can't figure it out, do a test run with -d9 and
-bh and post or send the results.