Re: [Exim] small discrepancy in config possibilities

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: jens-ingo brodesser
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] small discrepancy in config possibilities
On Sun, 30 Sep 2001, jens-ingo brodesser wrote:

> option in exim-3,32 doesn't allow the mixture of single arguments and lookups:
>
> if i configure:
>
> sender_verify_hosts = \
> !domaine.example:!domaine2.example:!dbm;/etc/exim/domaines.db
>
> the option is simply ignored by exim. whereas:

How do you know it is ignored ? Have you checked using the -bh option?
If so, please post or send me the output.

> wouldn't this discrepancy need a fixup ?

Yes, it would. I'll run a test tomorrow, but I have to admit I'm
skeptical because this is such a fundamental feature.