Re: [Exim] small discrepancy in config possibilities

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: jens-ingo brodesser
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] small discrepancy in config possibilities
On Sun, 30 Sep 2001, jens-ingo brodesser wrote:

> >> if i configure:
> > >
> > > sender_verify_hosts = \
> > > !domaine.example:!domaine2.example:!dbm;/etc/exim/domaines.db
> > >
> >> the option is simply ignored by exim. whereas:
> >
> >How do you know it is ignored ? Have you checked using the -bh option?
> >If so, please post or send me the output.
>
> i checked using the sender verification option -bvs and -bv

Those options do a verify and tell you the answer. They do not consult
sender_verify_hosts. If you want to test whether it will verify for mail
coming in from a specific host, you must use the -bh option to run a
test SMTP session as if from that host.

> i have the impression that exim is not able to verify successfully
> localparts if they are based on rewrites.

Please post output from a -bh run that demonstrates this. In fact, it's
probably worth adding -d9 as well, to get full debugging output.

> i haven't tested with the -bh option because there has been no real
> problem with hosts or IPs but addresses's localparts no matter from
> where the smtp call comes and as soon as the above mentioned
> condition has been present:
>
> - a local user is sending email back to our network from outside

So another host IS involved.

> - his MUA is configured with his final email-address (final=state
> after rewrite)
> - his email-address's localpart is not a systemuser and not in an aliasfile
> - the localpart of his email address is rewritten to his abstract
> sys-username, ex :
>
> user@???    545454tx@???    T

I'm afraid that just isn't enough detail for me to figure out what is
going on. I need to see your configuration and the output of a -bh test.