RE: [Exim] Mail forwading questions - revisited

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Craig Coles
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Mail forwading questions - revisited
Through a suggestion from Philip Hazel awhile back I was receiving mail
from one domain, redirecting the mail using aliases to a newcompany
domain name, and letting a domainlist router entry take care of sending
the mail over to a company Exchange server. This is working great,
thanks Philip!

Now I need to receive the mail with our old domain name, still resolve
aliases (for redirecting mail to local lists, etc.), and then send the
mail on to the Exchange server. But this time the domain name remains
the same.

If I include the domain name in the local_domains entry, and create an
aliases file for the domain (which is what I was doing prior), then Exim
wants to deliver the mail to a local user, and not let the domainlist
router send the emails to the remote Exchange box.

If I remove the domain name from the local_domains entry, and put the
domain name in relay_domains entry then the mail will be received and
routed directly to the Exchange server and bypass the aliases.

How can I receive the mail, run it through aliases, and if not picked up
sent on through the domainlist router to the remote Exchange server?

Thanks for your time,

-Craig