Re: [Exim] 1.000.000 email delivered in single session

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Sheldon Hearn
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] 1.000.000 email delivered in single session
On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> When you speak of resources, you're just talking about DNS lookups and a
> bit of IO on the hints db, right?

Yes, and a process that does this stuff. And however much disk the hints
use (not, I suspect, very much). Incidentally, you'll probably also need
to set smtp_accept_queue_per_connection to zero (though I can't remember
offhand whether it applies to -bS/-bs input or not).