Re: [Exim] Multi-language support

Autor: Leonardo Boselli
A: Philip Hazel, exim-users, wassy
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Multi-language support
Can someone explain me what should be the multilanguage
capabilities of exim ?
After all messages that contain a language tag (so you can bounce
it in the same language) are rarer than white flies ....

On 23 Sep 2001, at 17:06, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Sep 2001, Norihisa Washitake wrote:
> > Is there a plan of multi-language'd version of exim?
> I'm afraid not. I can't even get a single-language version developed as
> fast as the demand demands.
> > My clients complains that English messages are hard to
> > understand, and they all ask me what exim says...
> You can configure the bounce and delay messages, but that's all.

Leonardo Boselli
nucleo informatico e telematico
Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile
Universita` di Firenze