[Exim] Re: Multi-language support

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Norihisa Washitake
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: Multi-language support
Hi,

> You could have a 550 trigger - in addition - an email sent back to the
> sender, which has japanese content-type, content-transfer-encoding and text
> in it. The text of the bounces is quite easy to modify - the only thing am
> not sure of is the encoding.

Hmm...
I want to write japanese messages directly in conf and filters...
Many files may cause troubles, so I don't wanna create more files.
In addition, conversion of encoding is not a fun :-P

By the way, does anyone in this list know how much exims are working
in Japan, or maintained by Japanese people...? (I think that's very few.)
If there are many, I could do localization (like SAMBA-jp).

---
Norihisa Washitake <wassy@???>
Chief System Engineer, GENS Co., Ltd. Japan.