[Exim] Re: Multi-language support

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: Multi-language support
+++ Norihisa Washitake [exim-users] <22/09/01 03:11 +0900>:
> You may think that error messages are written in easy english.
> I think so too. But most of Japanese people don't try to read it
> just because they are in English, and then ... hey, my boss is
> coming to me :-P

You could have a 550 trigger - in addition - an email sent back to the
sender, which has japanese content-type, content-transfer-encoding and text
in it. The text of the bounces is quite easy to modify - the only thing am
not sure of is the encoding.

    -suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <----> mallet <at> efn dot org