Re: [Exim] Continuing filter development

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Rex D Cortez
To: Nigel Metheringham, Exim Users
題目: Re: [Exim] Continuing filter development
------- Original Message -------- De: "Nigel
Metheringham" Para: "Exim Users"
Copia: Assunto: [Exim] Continuing filter
development Data: 20/09/01 05:09 I originally started the
system_filter development as a quick hack to a specific problem... and
then it grew, and people are using it as a generalised protection
mechanism etc.... I'm obviously not keeping up with development of
this too well, and to some extent do not currently have the drivers to
put significant effort into it. Hence I would like to pass on
maintenance of this filter to someone else. Any person or group
that would like to take this up? We can arrange a method for it to be
mirrored onto the web site. Nigel. ----EOM----

I would like to volunteer, pls. count me in
----EOM----
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Rex D. Cortez System Administrator
Cagayan Online Company +63(088)231-3427 +63 9194655919 PGP
ID: 0xF66DC891 http://www.col.com.ph/rex.pgp

Cagayan Online Co. -- Your gateway to the Internet
Now Offers ZOOM Internet Prepaid Cards
http://www.col.com.ph
inquiries: info@???
technical support: staff@???