著者: Nigel Metheringham
To: Exim Users
題目: [Exim] Continuing filter development
I originally started the system_filter development as a quick hack to a
specific problem... and then it grew, and people are using it as a
generalised protection mechanism etc....

I'm obviously not keeping up with development of this too well, and to
some extent do not currently have the drivers to put significant effort
into it. Hence I would like to pass on maintenance of this filter to
someone else.

Any person or group that would like to take this up? We can arrange a
method for it to be mirrored onto the web site.

    Nigel.