[Exim] Dumping mail queue after Spam attack

Author: Iain Donaldson
To: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Subject: [Exim] Dumping mail queue after Spam attack
Apologies this has been on the list before (and I have seen a note in the
mail list from 1997 to this effect, however not sure that it works for me).

Anyway, one of our customers had a spam attack and it's left our exim mailer
with a queue of duff e-mails (several hundred at least). I need to clear
them all out, is there an easy way to do this other than kill each one in
turn or just wait for them to be frozen ?

I'm a bit of an exim novice as my exim guru left the company a few weeks ago
and has not been replaced so any thoughts/help much appreciated.

..Iain

--
Iain Donaldson
Director of Products & Services

The message has been checked for all known viruses by the Centric Telecom Virus Control Centre.