[Exim] System filter

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Neue Treads: [Exim] Strange mainlog entries
Betreff: [Exim] System filter
I've done an update of the system filter to 0.17 - a load more
extensions plus a couple of bug fixes.

I also put a broken version out for a couple of hours - if you have 0.16
replace it with 0.17.

BTW I do not consider the filter to be a virus scanner - just a band-aid
to cover *some* situations. It will not get everything, it will produce
some false positives etc. If you need a virus scanner then you need a
different tool....

Filter is at
    http://www.exim.org/system_filter.exim
    ftp://ftp.exim.org/pub/filter/system_filter.exim

    Nigel.
[ ----- Security is not an add-on -- security is a way of life ----- ]