Re: [Exim] exim v's qmail and other MTA's

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Toshio Kumagai
A: Garry Byrne
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim v's qmail and other MTA's
Hi Garry,

    You can see some performance comparsion chart on
    http://www.kyoto.wide.ad.jp/mta/eval1/
    Note that the document is pretty old and written in Japanese only.

    First: measure performance just after clearing DNS cache
    Second: measure performance with keeping DNS cache
    Third: measure performance with keeping DNS cache, again

    Hope this helps.
    # should I translate it ?

###

--