Re: [Exim] exim v's qmail and other MTA's

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Yann Golanski
A: Garry Byrne
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim v's qmail and other MTA's
Quoth Garry Byrne on Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 12:20:09AM +1000
> New to the list as of today & looking at changing over to Exim from Qmail.
> We are an ISP and run about 3500 mail accounts some of which are made up of
> domains we also host.

Why are you looking to move?

> I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of any
> documentation comparing Exim's performance to that of Qmail and other
> MTA's. I would also be very interested in comments of personal experience
> from others that changed from qmail, postfix etc to Exim.

Go and look at the archives of the list, it's been discused many times
before and there is nothing that new under the Sun -- at least not
untill Exim 4.

--
                         www.kierun.org
Yann@???                                Use Pretty Good Privacy.