RE: [Exim] a quickie on filter command orders

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Paul Walsh
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim Users
Αντικείμενο: RE: [Exim] a quickie on filter command orders
Am I wrong, or doesn't fail act as a significant delivery, preventing
further processing? By its very name fail implies a terminal action. log,
save, fail seems a logical order to me. You say that no-where is this
documented. Try looking in the Exim specification (section 47.2 "Additional
commands for system filters"):

"The interpretation of a system filter file ceases after a freeze or fail
command is obeyed. However, any deliveries that were set up earlier in the
filter file are honoured, so you can use a sequence such as

mail ...
freeze

to send a specified message when the system filter is freezing (or failing)
something. The normal deliveries for the message do not, of course, take
place. "

Paul