Re: [Exim] verify failed for SMTP recipient

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dave C.
To: Jeremy C. Reed
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] verify failed for SMTP recipient

Actually, receiver_verify verifies ALL addresses given in RCPT TO:,
regardless of wether they are local or remote..

In the case of this specific address, the domain ghs.ssd.k12.wa.us has
neither an MX nor an A record, so it fails verification.

Eg, that isnt a valid email address - there is nowhere to deliver it to.
If it is supposed to be (and there is no typo or other miscommunication
of the address, then someone has made a mistake in a DNS file somewhere.
Its far more likely the owner of that address just made a mistake when
they gave it to you, or that you made an error when writing it down or
entering it or something.