[Exim] just a helping hint

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Robert Fink
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] just a helping hint
Bonjour tout le monde!

I reinstalled my RedHat7.0 System a few days ago and didn't want to fight
wiith sendmail conf. again so I decided to try/use exim.
I read README, oview.ps and tried to read spec.ps but just don't the idea,
where i start configuring exim.The exim installation only has to serve one PC
for home use. What I need:

-local mail (coming from fetchmail) is delivered to the user
-mail to anyone is delievered over a relay smtp host (mail.gmx.net)
-mail coming from pine with FROM: adress like Robert@mycomputer should be
transformed to FROM: unniceone@??? or similar.

I would be very thankfull if you could give me a file or a chapter where I
can start informing myself how to configure exim for my needs.

Thanks,
Robert

PS... I don't want to read mail using telnet pop.gmx.net 110 any longer...
so installing exim is urgent ;-)

http://www.gmx.net