RE: [Exim] Web based admin

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Juha Saarinen
A: 'Richard rebel', 'Patrick Kirk'
Cc: 'Derek Broughton', exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Web based admin
:: Well, I guess I have my answer. Since I am a long time
:: perl-er, I like
:: webmin, and it seems to be standard for most Linux dists, it
:: looks like
:: that is where I will start. I will admit tho, I haven't yet
:: written a
:: webmin module, so this isn't gonna be over-night.
::
:: Aside from, start, stop, reload configs, queue size, etc (basic), are
:: there any features the list can reccomend/request?
::
:: I'll post a project website link in a few days. I'll use
:: the Artistic
:: License.

I've started looking at writing a Webmin module for Exim, and I think
there's a possibility that one could look at the Postfix module for
pointers.

On top of the above feature list, I'd like to put in a way to add/remove
entries for host_reject. A small Java applet to show some real-time
stats would also be cool. Oh yes, adding entries to aliases too. Virtual
hosts! Must have those. ;-)

--
Juha