Re: [Exim] Web based admin

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Richard rebel
A: Patrick Kirk
Cc: Derek Broughton, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Web based admin
Hello Patrick/List,

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Patrick Kirk wrote:

> >interested. Eventually we'll end up writing something I am sure, but
> >after the 'crash' I only have 3 people in my organization who are
> >proficient beyond simple init scripts, so it'll be a while.
> >
> >So, if someone has a start at one, perhaps I or someone at the office can
> >contribute.
>
> I've looked pretty hard and written to everyone how requested the
> feature in Webmin to see if they had found one. No joy...though the
> template at http://www.webmin.com/webmin looks reasonable.
>
> Please let me know how it goes.

Well, I guess I have my answer. Since I am a long time perl-er, I like
webmin, and it seems to be standard for most Linux dists, it looks like
that is where I will start. I will admit tho, I haven't yet written a
webmin module, so this isn't gonna be over-night.

Aside from, start, stop, reload configs, queue size, etc (basic), are
there any features the list can reccomend/request?

I'll post a project website link in a few days. I'll use the Artistic
License.

Best,

Richard F. Rebel