Re: [Exim] Localdelivery on a hashed mailstore

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Yann Golanski
A: Christian Froemmel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Localdelivery on a hashed mailstore
Quoth Christian Froemmel on Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 05:25:55PM +0200
> The question is: Is it advisable to setup an exim which has no other
> configfile-entries but to store the mails in the right directory ? If
> so, will it be a Problem when this separate, non-daemonized exim writes
> into the (daemonized)-exim-spool ? Or anyone knows a small program,
> which just delivers into hashed mailstores (I don't need this
> filtering/garbling-features of procmail) ?

No problems there as Exim has no central controling process.

You don't need to do that thought. You can feed then back into the same
exim config and just do a test at director/router level before the smtp
one. It will not take anything out of your performance as it will be
CPU time and not IO (which is your bottle neck).

--
                         www.kierun.org
Yann@???                                Use Pretty Good Privacy.