Re: [Exim] Long delays for MX DNS lookups?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John W Baxter
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Long delays for MX DNS lookups?
At 9:50 +0100 8/31/2001, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
>Anyhow, for Mailman, there are some bits that should be set up:-
>  In Defaults.py:-
>    Delivery - DELIVERY_MODULE = 'SMTPDirect'
>        Parallelism - SMTP_MAX_RCPTS = 500

Most of us should do this sort of thing in mm_cfg.py (which survives
upgrades, unlike Defaults.py). Nigel, I'm sure you have a good reason for
saying Defaults.py, because you're very good at this stuff. Is this,
perhaps, a setting which can't be overridden in mm_cfg.py?

Thanks.  --John
--
John Baxter   jwblist@???      Port Ludlow, WA, USA