Re: [Exim] Is Exin SNMP Aware?

Author: Dan Egli
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Is Exin SNMP Aware?
I think that this is a valid point. If someone REALLY wants this feature, it
could always be a compile time define wether or not Exim supports DSO. The
default would be not to. Then add a configure paramater that will allow it
to be enabled (--with-DSO-support). Warn in the configure script that
enabling DSO support can slow the system down a LOT!