[Exim] anyone have tried to make exim 3.32 working with imap…

Author: shao yong
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] anyone have tried to make exim 3.32 working with imap2000 and pine 4.33 ?
hi, everyone

i want to use exim 3.32, imap2000, pine 4.33 on a sgi irix 6.3 system.
i want to use gcc 2.95.2 which compiled by sgi and downlaoded from freeware.sgi.com

i want set our mail users' mailbox at '/home/some one/mbox',
( i think i need to set that in exim runtime configure file )
and exim will send incoming messages to that place using appendfile transport.
our mail users are in group 'mail',i want to set user's home directory set as 770.

i hope when our mail user use telnet to logon to the mail server,
system will run pine automatically to let users to process their mails
that sent by exim to file /usr/some one/mbox .
( i want to change user's shell /bin/csh to /usr/local/pine in /etc/passwd )

when users use microsoft outlook or other mail client program,
thay can be serviced by pop3d or imapd ( packeged in imap2000 )

how to make that plan success ?
i donot know how to make them to work fine togather,
please give me your solution or any advice.

thanks for your help

___________________________________________IP¿¨¡¢ÉÏÍø¿¨Á½ÕÛÊ·Å«±È¡¢À¯±ÊСÐÂÈ«¼Ò¸£»ªÓïÅÅÐаñ°ä½±µäÀñÌìÓ®³´¹É,ÌìÉúÎÒÓ®!