Re: [Exim] Re: Help with SMTP AUTH

Author: NOC - KP^2
To: Suresh Ramasubramanian, Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: Help with SMTP AUTH
I have alot of users that compose offline (eg. only connect in the evening).
Which, whith Outlook Express, it will try to send those emails before
Popping (at least in version 4, which was the last one I messed with). So,
I was just trying to avoid getting any errors thrown to the users was all.
Like I said, for my application, the single user id/password worked slicker
than snot on a doorknob (once I got the smtp auth figured).

CK