Re: [Exim] Help with SMTP AUTH

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: NOC - KP^2
A: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Help with SMTP AUTH
Or, you could not allow logins for the accounts used for email, which I have
done. (/sbin/nologin).

Or another avenue, which I have done as well is to use just one account name
and password for relaying email (if you have dynamic clients). Again, this
account has no interactive shell. If this account is every compromised,
just change the password, send an email to your users with the new password
and continue on. Not the best solution in the world, but in a world where I
cannot dictate what the clients are actually using for email, its the best I
could come up with.

CK