Re: [Exim] eq{} vs crypteq{}

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: Phil Pennock
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] eq{} vs crypteq{}

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:59:30 +0200, Phil Pennock wrote:

> If Tamaz is using FreeBSD, I'll dig about some more and see if I can
> make it more reproducible (at the time, a previously working service
> had just ... broken.

Great. I'm always happy to look into FreeBSD-related problems and find
it annoying when the "conventional wisdom" on the mailing list goes
against standard FreeBSD idioms (in this case, "use of a single, central
crypto library" is a good thing).

I understand why I didn't hear from you about this one, but if the next
person that has problems of this nature "contributes back" by bringing
it to my attention, I'll be appreciative. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.