Re: [Exim] Re: limiting user mailbox size

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: limiting user mailbox size
Quoth Suresh Ramasubramanian on Fri, Aug 17, 2001:
> +++ S. Ancelot [exim-users] <17/08/01 17:26 +0200>:
> > I fordward mails to users, but it takes me a lot of place on the server,
> > and I would be able to set a max. mailbox size ,
> > is it possible ?
>
> Look at the exim-quota directory in config.samples.tar.gz from the exim ftp
> site.

You mean sample C032, the Exim Nervous Mailbox Quota Suite?
Well, I think what was asked for it the quota option of the
appendfile transport. C032 has some minor errors (the size and
mailbox name in transfer-all.src are hardcoded), but it's an
otherwise reasonable example of what can be done (but then, I'm
biased, I'm the author).

Vadik.