Re: [Exim] Installation crashes when I try to compile

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: P Kirk
A: Kevin Sindhu, Richard Welty
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Installation crashes when I try to compile
Good advice. I reinstalled Berkeley from source, re-ran updatedb and it
runs. ln -s .../db.h /usr/include/ and success!

Except...another related massage pops up. As it involves ld I hope it means
I have comoiled correctly and am now linking but optimism is always a
failing of mine.

Q0114: I'm getting the error "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ldb1" when I try to
build Exim.
A0114: This is probably the same problem as Q0113.