Re: [Exim] SMTP AUTH

Author: David Saez Padros
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] SMTP AUTH
Hi !!

> > - That not authenticated clients use a local address as envelope or From:
>
> Put something like this in your system filter
>
> if $sender_host_authenticated is "" and
> ${domain:$sender_address} is not local.domain
> then
> fail "You are not authenticated and your From: is not local"
> fi

ok, I put this:

if $sender_host_authenticated is "" and
${domain:$sender_address} is local.domain
then
fail "You are not authenticated and your From: is local"
endif

Now, how could I prevent this rule to work when I directly call exim
or mailx from a program or batch script ??

--
Thanx & best regards ...

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

     David Saez Padros                  e-mail  david@???
     On-Line Services 2000 S.L.
     Trafalgar 78 2º 2ª B               voice   +34 93 315 15 93
     08010 Barcelona (Spain)            movil   +34 670 35 27 53
     http://www.ols.es                  fax     +34 93 268 35 90
     http://www.ols.es/~david/