Re: [Exim] Re: Help with Exim/Procmail Dlvry

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jim Knoble
A: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: Help with Exim/Procmail Dlvry
Circa 2001-Aug-21 11:46:42 +0200 dixit Sheldon Hearn:

: On Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:52:59 EST, Jim Knoble wrote:
: > Sheldon, is there a reason not to arrange for exim to support procmail
: > in commented-out portions of exim.conf?
:
: The reason is that the configure file supplied in the Exim distribution
: doesn't contain any such commented-out portion.

The configuration file supplied with exim is a sample. I don't see any
reason why a port or package shouldn't adapt a sample configuration
file to the operating system it's intended for.

: This is something you should lobby Philip for, not me.

I've no need to lobby, since i build my own exim packages with my own
config file (which includes procmail support). I was simply suggesting
something that would aid folks who were using the FreeBSD port, since
there was an expressed need....

--
jim knoble | jmknoble@??? | http://www.pobox.com/~jmknoble/
(GnuPG fingerprint: 31C4:8AAC:F24E:A70C:4000::BBF4:289F:EAA8:1381:1491)