Re: [Exim] Re: Help with Exim/Procmail Dlvry

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: Help with Exim/Procmail Dlvry

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:26:34 +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> I'd suggested this to Sheldon. Without the "commented out" part - actually,
> I'd suggested USE_PROCMAIL=yes in the port makefile. He wasn't too OK with
> the idea, IIRC :)

The FreeBSD port is designed to get Philip's software onto a FreeBSD box
in a FreeBSD-friendly way while remaining as true to Philip's
distribution as possible.

When the Exim distribution gets this serious about procmail (which I
think is a totally lame-ass piece of crap), rest assured that the
FreeBSD ports for Exim will follow suite in spite of my prejudice. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.