Re: [Exim] errors_copy

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Dan Egli
CC: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] errors_copy
On Fri, 17 Aug 2001, Dan Egli wrote:

> Yes I Kill -HUPed the daemon (I'm not that daft! I even tried closing and
> restarting the daemon to be SURE it re-read the config file)
> Yes the daemon is controling the local domain shortcircuit.dyndns.org.

I asked for details of your configuration. What are the directors for
shortcircuit.dyndns.org? The output below shows that Exim thinks it is
verifying the address.

> > > rcpt to: <garbage@???>
> > > 250 <garbage@???> verified

Therefore, something in your directors is matching that address. If you
are still having a problem, post details of your directors, or use -d9
with the -bh test to get more details.