Re: [Exim] errors_copy

Author: Dan Egli
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Phil Pennock, Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] errors_copy
I HAVE set reciever_verify, and it still does it. Observe:

(note, I have no user on this machine called garbage)

[root@shortcircuit /root]# telnet localhost 25
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 shortcircuit.dyndns.org ESMTP Exim 3.31 #2 Fri, 17 Aug 2001
08:46:00 -0600
ehlo localhost
250-shortcircuit.dyndns.org Hello localhost [127.0.0.1]
250-SIZE
250-PIPELINING
250 HELP
mail from: <dan@???>