Re: [Exim] relaying and exim doesn`t send

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] relaying and exim doesn`t send
Tom Fischer <tfischer@???> probably said:
> we have users with different dynamic ip's.

That is not an excuse for being an open relay. Open relays affect
everyone on the net who uses email, especially people who run mail
servers. They cause me _no_ end of hassle and I use various RBL type
lists to refuse mail from known open relays. Do you want all your mail
blocked ? Do you want your server so full of spam it can't do anything
else ?

Look at SMTP AUTH (in the spec) or pop-before-SMTP (the archives and
probably the FAQ), and close that relay.

P.

--
pir                  pir@???                    pir@???